Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ABC Challenge: C is for Cranberry Splash

Hey everyone,

I can't believe how time goes by so fast. It's almost the end of January and it's already the 3rd week of the ABC Challenge. I'm so happy that this challenge is only once a week, I still have so much other things to show you! There are many many bloggers participating this challenge. I hope that Kimber can keep up! Sorry girls, there's no thumbnail in the inlinkz this week but hopefully we can get some for the next challenges! Lisa and I are working on it. :) Today's challenge features the letter C. I have a lot of polishes that start with this letter, I chose China Glaze - Cranberry Splash. I really enjoy this color. The shimmer is so pretty and also a pretty awesome base for stamping. I used two coats in the pictures below and stamped with Dashica - Big SdP-N






Here's China Glaze - Cranberry Splash on it's own. It's like my nails are glowing!


Don't forget to visit all the other ladies to see what they did for this challenge! 


18 comments:

  1. gorgeous nails hun!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the red and your stamping is flawless!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ARE glowing. I hope that at some point you do a stamping tutorial. When I stamp, half the image is left on the stamper. Yours are always perfect and an inspiration.

    What IS your secret?

    Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Cranberry splash!! I swooped it up in a after Christmas sale!! Still haven't used it yet. It looks like it would stamp well. Have you tried it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! It is a very 'glow-y' polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of peppermint candy or sea shells... Either way, this is fab!! The red is perfect on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love full nail designs for stamping! My boyfriend has ordered three SdP plates for me as a Valentine's gift, can't wait for their arrival. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stamping is fantastic Lariesa! And thank you so much for the effort you're putting into the Inlinkz code stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! A good red polish is a must have in a polish addicts stash :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now, that is what I call PERFECT stamping! :O awesome job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that is so pretty. Love it

    Found you from Beauty Blog Hopping :)Bad part-You find new things to try which requires $$$ LOL.

    www.undecidedmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stamping! Its a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice stamping job. Cranberry splash is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete