Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hexagon Nail Studs

Hey everyone,

I've got another nail stud mani to show you. This time I have used the Silver 5 mm Hexagon Studs (NNAIL-DRN639) from KKCenterHK. These studs are huge compared to the others that I've used before. My nails are very curved and because these studs are so big,  it isn't completely flat on my nails, with the exception of my thumb nail. After taking these pictures below, I used topcoat for like three times. Even then, it only lasted through the night. However, I do like the look and how striking these studs are. I received a lot of compliments when I was wearing this mani. Just be aware of the size if you have very small, narrow or curved nails before purchasing.Next time when I'm getting them, I think I would go for a maximum size of 3mm.  I used  two coats of Catrice - Steel My Soul as a base in the pictures below.




 


You can buy these studs here: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/Nail-Art-Decorations-Studs/c212_209/p9556/N.NAIL-Studs-Hexagon-Silver-5mm-Nail-Art-Decorations/product_info.html
I hope they will make these in a smaller size, because I really like the hexagon shape.

Don't forget to use the code MEMYSELFPOLISH to get a 10% discount on your purchase!

*This product was sent to me for review, please see my Disclosure & Policy page for more information.





2 comments:

  1. I like the hex shape, too. Glad you posted this because I was all set to get 'em, but seeing how large they are, I KNOW that they'll be knocked off my nails in no time.

    Still, I'm headed off to kkcenterhk to see what else I'm missing. Thanks for the coupon, Lariesa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all kinds of studs but these are very unusual- I looove them! :)

    ReplyDelete